And we need your support!
Since 1981, we have relied on the support of thousands of members, volunteers, corporate sponsors and donors. With this help, we have grown over 35 million native seedlings for planting on cleared land and are actively restoring over 4,000 hectares of South Australian bushland.
With your contribution, our practical, hands-on environmental solutions can help make a real difference to our state.
A membership with us opens the door to a wealth of information and opportunities for you to make a difference.
You’ll also receive:
- Subscription to our gorgeous quarterly magazine ReLeaf, plus regular eNews updates
- Discounted member offers on plants, tubestock and services
- Invitations to members’ functions and special events
- Access to workshops and resources in plant ID, bushcare, seed collection, bush regeneration and more*
- Rural landholders can access Tree Scheme to receive subsidised native plants
- Voting rights at Trees For Life AGM
*Additional charges apply for professional development. Limited places available per group membership.
Become a member today
Join over 7,000 Trees For Life members to help conserve our remnant vegetation.
- Individual or family - $55
- Concession - $25
- Group (incl. schools, service clubs, NFP’s) - $90
- Company (incl. councils) - $145